Sayonara~ Cyn Cyn

Dear my beloved Cynthia Cheah,
SA-YO-NA-RA to my Shopping kaki, clubbing kaki, makan kaki,........
Thank you for friendship + spiritual family!!
I really appreciated our friendship and I also would like to thank God for the AMAZING n SINCERE buddy like you that he has placed into my life.
....there's tons of memorable moments that we spent together...we share life together ♥ we share the evil thoughts TOGETHER =P ♥ super love your single-child's theory ♥ we SAMPAT together ♥ we ki siao together ♥ we talk about our dream together ♥ ....and lalalla....
Anyway, TODAY!! This very moment you have the opportunity to make another new beginning. It's not not just because the change of a season, a new move from one position to another, becoming a STRONG and FAITHFUL woman, there is much power in new beginnings! I do believe you will LOVE your new life in London *Confident*
Arrggg.....suddenly feel still got a lot of things wanna talk to you la. NO WORRY, we got BBM!! Hehe...
Take care and May God bless you!!
Bon Voyage!!! Xoxo
沒有留言:
張貼留言